Sunday, March 21, 2021

Reading Recap: February 2021

 

February Storm


Oops I guess I'm a bit behind on my monthly recap post! Here you go!


The Elephant's Girl by Celesta Rimington: During a tornado a young girl is lost and family is gone, but she is found at the nearby zoo being protected by an elephant.

The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary: What happens if you share a flat with a dude you've never met, and plan to never met since he lives there during the day, and you live there during the night. No problem, right?

Beginners Welcome by Cindy Baldwin: Our girl and her mom are trying to cope with the death of their dad/husband. 

Beautiful Melody by Trish Milburn: Chim, leader of the famous kpop group SBG, finds love when he is reunited with a childhood friend.


Favorites of the month: The Flatshare and Beautiful Melody. 

Goals for March:

  • read The Wonder for book club
  • read as  many MG books that I can for the award I'm helping judge
  • catch up with my Shadow Mountain ARCs
That's about as much goal making that I can handle!

Here's hoping you are all having fun with your reading these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails