Thursday, January 23, 2020

Songs That Defined My Decade 2010-2019

While we are talking about favorite songs, I decided it would be fun to look back and figure out what songs defined my decade... 2010 to 2019. And so, I made a video. Because what is a list of music without the audio to go with, you know?

Some artists I loved these past ten years that are featured on this video include:


  • Muse
  • Adele
  • OneRepublic
  • Maroon 5
  • Josh Groban
  • Silversun Pickups
  • MIKA
  • Kendji Girac
  • Adam Lambert
  • ....just to name a few.

I have compiled the video by year (year I was into it, not necessarily year the song came out), so you can see the changes in the phases of music I was loving over the years. 

Anyway, check it out to see if it brings back song memories for you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails