Friday, October 17, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Stack

Happy Readathon Eve! I'm so excited for the readathon this time around. It appears the day is truly and totally free to read. There's nothing that I have to do tomorrow but read! I'm not sure the last time that happened!

I'm also reading with my daughter who has invited her friends to join us. I think it's going to be especially fun. Like a really readathon party. Here's hoping!

Anyway, here's my little stack of books I'd like to work on:



Maus II
the two Wimpy Kid books that I have yet to read
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson from the Beehive list
The Infinite Sea that I'm dying to get to
And if I feel like some Kindle reading... Lily Blue, Blue Lily or Throne of Glass!

Get list, no? I think it's an awesome list!

Now, I'm off to make our readathon traditional treat... caramel popcorn! I'll Instagram (SueySays) the pictures.

See you bright and early tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. I would head off to instagram to check out your pics, but I know it'll just make me hungry! So glad you're reading with us, Suey!!! --Andi, doing some pre-event cheering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you are able to set an entire day aside for reading. I am curious about The Infinite Sea.
    I do hope you have fun during the readathon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails