Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TAGGED!




Wow! It's been awhile since I was tagged for a thing. And since it's Jenni that did the tagging, you know I have to play along. Besides, I have a mind blank about what to post today anyway, so perfect for a tag meme, right? Here's the scoop:

THE RULES
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Jenni's Questions to Me:

What is your favorite book of all time?  The Book Thief

Who is your favorite author? Markus Zusak... I think... yeah... probably him

Who is your favorite literary character of all time? Seriously? Ed Kennedy, Mr Darcy, Heathcliff, Anne, I DON'T KNOW, there's too many. I can't think of an all time favorite.

When did you start blogging? March 2007

Why did you start blogging? To join challenges, make lists, and find other book lovers, and talk books

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe... all of it.

If money were not an issue, what would you buy yourself at this very instant? A trip to Europe, one that would last the whole summer.

Who is your favorite actor? Wentworth Miller, though I've only seen him on Prison Break. David Tennant has recently come to the top also, though I've only seen him on Doctor Who.

What is your favorite movie? Star Wars... and The Princess Bride, and A Knight's Tale and Ladyhawke


Who is your favorite musician/band? I really quite like Josh Groban :)

What is your favorite song? There's too many. Sky High by Jigsaw, Nights in White Satin by The Moody Blues, Knights of Sedonia by Muse, My Confession by Josh Groban, Across the Stars by John Williams... just to name a few....

My Questions:


1. Do you bake? What's your favorite thing to make?


2. What's your favorite quote?


3. What's your biggest pet peeve?


4. Who's your current favorite TV couple?  (or movie, or book couple)


5. Where's the best place you've ever visited?


6. What would you do if you could do anything for a whole day?


7. Look on the floor by your bed... do you have books there? How many?


8. What's the best book you've read so far this year (since January)?


9. What's your favorite book genre?


10.  What are you making for dinner tonight?


11. Why eleven questions? Any guesses?

TAG YOU'RE IT!

1. Melissa at The Avid Reader
2. Kristina at Kristina's Favorites
3. Megan at Leafing Through Life
4. Lisa at Books Lists Life
5. Lisa at Lit and Life
6. Jen at The Introverted Reader
7. Alita at alita.reads
8. Ms. O at Ms. O Reads Books
9. Kaye at The Paper Reader
10. Kailana at The Written World
11. Jessica at The Bluestocking Society

I hope you can all play!



18 comments:

  1. The Book Thief? Really, top book?! Wow, how funny that I had no idea. I mean I knew you liked it but...wow.

    Can I go on that trip to Europe with you? If you're super rich you could just pay for me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have made some snide aside comment on that one too, like I did on some of the others! I forgot! LOL.

      Super rich would be nice! But yeah, wouldn't that be fun!

      Delete
    2. Interrupting your conversation to ask if you know what happened to Jenny's blog. It seems to have disappeared! Love your answers. I'd spend a summer in Europe if I could, too.

      Delete
    3. Bookfool...AH!! WHAT? I can't see it either! Will Blogger be able to fix it? I've been with Jenny all evening (book club) and I know she had no idea. I've just messaged her. Ugh. Not good.

      Delete
    4. Wahoo! Thanks, Suey. I'm relieved. I was all set to be heartbroken because Alternate Readality has become one of my favorite blogs. Jenny's a hoot.

      Delete
  2. I love your answers! David Tennant is the best Doctor Who. As you know, I adore The Book Thief. I will get on my response and post my answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you are okay with the tagging thing. And David Tennant... sigh.

      Delete
  3. Why Heathcliff??? Arghh! Sigh. I guess everyone has their moments of weakness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You love Ladyhawke? So do I. I hardly know anyone that loves/likes/has seen that movie. It's so awesome!!! I also love the music!

    And, if you've seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, then you've seen David Tenant in one other role. He was Barty Crouch Jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ladyhawke! Yes, music too!

      And now I'm going to have to find DT in Harry Potter. Cool.

      Delete
  5. It's so hard to come up with just one answer to the questions, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag! I haven't done a meme in a good long while, so I'll get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I post my answers!

    http://avidreader25.blogspot.com/2012/02/few-questions-and-answers.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails