Saturday, February 18, 2012

More Letter Recipients Needed!



So here's the thing. In preparation for all the letter writing I planned to do this month I went out and bought "special" stamps... ones that would get a letter to Canada and ones that would get a letter to all other places overseas. And I still have lots of those special stamps! So I need more friends to email me with their mailing address, especially friends that live in Canada or overseas (that is overseas from the US) anywhere else!

Is that you? Do you want a letter? I'll send you one! Email me (jenstusue AT yahoo) with your address! Please?

10 comments:

  1. I plan to write you back so save a stamp for me!

    Although, I collect postcards if you get desperate... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you a loooong letter this week, so save a Canadian stamp for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A loooong one? Wow, now I'm really getting excited!

      Delete
  4. I just saw this, and it sounds like a lot of fun! I've emailed you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for my note. I absolutely loved it. I know I already said something on Twitter, but you can't really respond as much as you want on Twitter.

    You're so thoughtful. I love that you wrote in purple and sent me a purple card. And, I love everything you said in your note. I plan to write you back because it touched me so much. :) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! And now you've got me all excited to get a return letter! Awesome!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails