Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon: Mini Challenge: Music

A musical minichallenge from Fizzy Thoughts! Now you KNOW I have to do this one!

Pandora has been our friend this day. I had to have music, but we just had it on subtle and soft and without lyrics. We started out with New Age stuff like this from Vangelis:



And then we went to classical like this from Beethoven:


But then we went back to my normal Quick Mix of all favorites were we heard stuff like this:




Yep, the music has for sure been part of our day!



3 comments:

  1. I can't listen to music while reading...

    Sounds like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy listening to music while reading, but if it's a catchy song I start to sing along. I try to stick with stuff without lyrics so I won't get too distracted.

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, New Age is a big favorite at our house!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails