Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eight Is Enough Meme

A meme I saw on Alyce's blog: At Home With Books , which I saved for a rainy (no-ideas-for-a-blog) day:

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Parts of the summer
2. Moving the drum set out of my craft room.
3. Buying more book shelves
4. American Idol Top Ten concert (hopefully, if we can get tickets)
5. More cruises in my future
6. Going camping in the trailer
7. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins in September
8. a new Josh Groban cd, sometime this year, I hope


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to work.
2. Washed clothes.
3. Made crepes for dinner, with lots of strawberries.
4. Read and finished a book! (even if it was only Tales of Beedle the Bard)
5. Wrote this blog post, but never posted it, so now I have to change all the things on this part of the list since yesterday is now Monday, and not Sunday.
6. Tried to have a nap... didn't work.
7. Tried to figure out the menu for a family gathering I'm hosting in a couple of weeks.
8. Scanned tons pictures for my brother's wedding video project


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Sing
2. Lose weight
3. Keep the house clean
4. Sleep for a whole day
5. Travel more
6. Write a book
7. Banish stress and worry.
8. Make everyone happy.


8 TV Programs I Watch:

1. American Idol
2. Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Heroes
5. Chuck
6. Lost
7. Friday Night Lights
8. Jon and Kate Plus Eight


Now, you too can either play along, or save it up for a dead blog day! Either way, let me know and I'll be sure to visit.

6 comments:

  1. what an interesting list...I'm looking forward to my vacation this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything on your 8 Things I Wish I Could Do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just do this one since blogging OBVIOUSLY isn't happening. No creativity or thought from me! But hey, you guys like camping?? And you need to come see my library, which happens to be in my new house. Oh yah, and I have a new baby too! :) He'd love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serena: Where are you headed? I wish I had a vacation coming up. (I guess I just added one to THAT list!)

    Alyce: I think I could make that list quite long actually.

    Julie: Yes, we like camping... in the trailer! Full hook ups are best! I really should drop by and see the library... I mean the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cruises and Josh Groban - two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janssen: Now, how perfect would that be to put the two together? A cruise where Josh Groban tags along and sings to us every single night!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails