Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009.9: A Quote a Day: Quote#1


For Weekly Geeks this week, we are revisiting another theme from the past and posting a Quote a Day! Last time when I did this, I just did my favorite random book quotes. This time, I would like to try a theme which is going to be John Green/Hank Green/Nerdfighter quotes. Some of you might understand them, some will just think I've lost my mind and then some of you I might even turn into Nerdfighters!


Quote #1:

“I don’t like reindeer. They seem like regular deer, only more dangerous. I don’t like elves unless they are played by Liv Tyler. And I really don’t like toy soldiers. Toy soldiers freak me out.” (John Green)

5 comments:

  1. At a bit of a loss but truly amused nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and you made me chuckle! Although I know nothing of nerdfighters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE john green and that quote really made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giggle!
    *smiles*
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails