Thursday, March 26, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Best Bad Book

Booking Through Thursday


Suggested by Janet:
The opposite of last week’s question: “What’s the best ‘worst’ book you’ve ever read — the one you like despite some negative reviews or features?”

Some people hate The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, but I love it.

Some people hate Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, but I love it.

Some people hate Twilight and etc. by Stephenie Meyer, but I love it/them.

Some people hate Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr, by Christopher Paolini, but I love them.

That's all I can think of at the moment!





8 comments:

  1. I have never read The Grapes of Wrath but have a feeling I'll like it.

    I love Wuthering Heights.

    I don't intend to read Twilight, because just not interested in the premise.

    I like Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Grapes of Wrath.

    I haven't read Wuthering Heights since highschool, so not sure how I feel about that one.

    I don't ever want to read Twlight.

    I really disliked Paolini's stuff.

    so I guess I'm with you (nearly) one two of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Grapes of Wrath in high school and really enjoyed it as well (even though I had the most awful teacher named MS. Rose!) And Twilight....LOVE. Maybe I'll have to pick up Eragon? I've never thought about reading that genre really...maybe it's time to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love/hate relationship with the Twilight series but I LOVE Wuthering Heights. I think it's probably my favorite 'classical' novel. I can't believe some don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to read Eragon but I (stupidly) watched the movie first. After that it went to the bottom of the TBR pile.

    http://barneysbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/booking-through-thursday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the movie "Twilight" and thought it sucked.

    I played ... even though I couldn't think of one :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of those books, and mostly because I've heard so many bad things about them. Although Twilight has a huge amount of fans, those who don't like it are very vocal.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails