Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009.9: Quote #3


Quote #3: In which John answers a question about his wife, which he has nicknamed "the Yeti". (For some reason, all my favorite Nerdfighter quotes have been John so far. Hmmmm.... surprise surprise.)


“ ‘If the Yeti were a vampire, would you want her to bite you so that you could spend eternity together?’ Well, first off, your question presumes that I’m not a vampire, which offends me. I mean, how do you know that I’m not a vampire? I’m very pale. I’ve got bronze hair. I mean, I’d be pretty fat for a vampire, but it’s totally possible.” (John Green)

4 comments:

  1. LOL that is a great pick-me-up quote...I almost giggled out loud in this very quiet office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! He's so cute it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys liked it. And Bookfool, I so agree!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails