Thursday, September 8, 2016

August 2016 Reading Recap


Our Utah Book Week Party!


I read three books and worked on a fourth that I'm still reading at the moment.  Here's the little list:


Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae: A fun fluffy story about a girl who goes to Italy and falls in love, but not with an Italian.

One Dead Spy by Nathan Hale: The first in the Hazardous Tales series introducing the spy who continues on in other books of the series telling tales from history.

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West: Another fluffy story about a girl and a guy who get together by writing notes to each other about obscure bands and hiding them under their chemistry desk. Love this stuff!

This list includes one Utah author, and one sort of Utah author (she's friends with all the authors here and has strong ties) and the one I'm working on but not finished with yet is a Utah author. So... I tried with regard to Utah Book week!!!

Plans for September:

  • Finish Hinges of Broams Eld
  • Read Still Alice for book club
  • Read The Immortal Throne by Bree Despain (Did I tell you she gave me a book at Comic Con? SHE DID!)
  • Maybe read something else! AH!!! PLEASE!!!





6 comments:

  1. Hope September is a good reading month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, since I finished my one Utah book in September I guess I failed pretty hard. Oh well. Here's to a better September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Hinges of Broam Eld! I haven't started Still Alice yet, but I have it in my possession. I hope I like it. I tend to shy away from "adult" books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool that you got a copy at Comic Con. I won a copy and I can't wait to read it! I just need to get to it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read the new Kasie West. Her books are always good when I need something light, fluffy, and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails