Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photoaday July and August

So, I sort of dropped the ball on July's Photoaday, what with all the craziness and being away from phone and computer for days. But I did take a few pictures there at the end, which I'd still like to share, and I think I'll keep going in August, because you know... it's just too much fun!

However, I may just share on Instagram this go around (you can find me there as SueySays.) We'll see how I feel. Maybe I'll post some here, maybe not. I don't know. We'll just see what happens, okay? That good?

Here's some final July pictures:

Day 24: A stranger
Day 26: Sunshine

Day 27: On the Road


Day 29: Last Thing You Bought

And here's the Photoaday August list prompts if you want to join in!


4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing all your pictures, though I have not commented very much. In fact, I am considering participating myself this month! Going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sunshine one! :) And, I liked the DKR tickets too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your sunshine picture even more than mine! I'm impressed you're going to stick with this through August too. I think I'll skip this month. But I'll be back, it was just too fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails