Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's All About Josh Today... Not Books


I can't think about books today.

That's because it's been officially announced when this DVD of "my" concert will be out.


Last year about this time, I bought tickets for Josh Groban. I was so excited and counted down the weeks all summer long. The evening finally arrived... August 28, 2007. Just as the concert was starting, they told us that they'd be making the DVD for this tour that very night, at "our" concert! We, the screaming audience, were thrilled! But it was hard to believe that it was really true, that out of all the many many shows he did that he was filming the DVD at our city.


But it IS true! They weren't kidding us after all! And that DVD will be out next month and I can relive that amazing, amazing wonderfully fun incredible night over and over again!
Today I discovered this teaser video about it...






Can you feel the excitment? Does that not look like the best concert ever?
Okay, so now you know, if you didn't know before, now you do. I'm a little Josh Groban obsessed. Yeah, so sometimes, it's not all about books, sometimes, it's all about Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails