Thursday, March 6, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Hero



Booking Through Thursday


You should have seen this one coming … Who is your favorite Male lead character? And why?


Ah, heroes! I love 'em! So, here's my list:


  • Gilbert Blythe: because he's so nice and funny

  • Edward Cullen: don't we all know why? Practically perfect in every way!

  • Mr. Darcy of course: just 'cause Mr. Darcy HAS to be on the list

  • Samwise Gamgee: he's the best friend anyone could ever have.

  • Edmond Dante (The Count of Monte Cristo): because he's so multi-layered

  • Sidney Carton of The Tale of Two Cities: I ache for him!

I'm sure I could go on and on, and I'm sure I've left someone really really cool out, but I'll stop there for now!



12 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot Gilbert, while putting Anne in the spotlight last week! ;-)

    Will have to check out your other choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Sidney Carton and Dante. Darcy, no! Rest I have not heard of.

    Here is my BTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Edward Cullen" love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I forget Gilbert. He should definitely be right up there near the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I loved Gilbert! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Samwise and Gilbert. Happy BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Mr. Darcy! how can he not be on the list :)

    Great list, Happy BTTs. Have a good Thursday!
    Julia-Yen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gilbert was my first crush. :) Love your list!

    And I love Samwise from the movies, thought I have to admit I haven't read the books yet. *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously, Gilbert is a great choice.
    Who are Samwise Gamgee and Edward Cullen? My literary ignorance is showing, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure who all these men are... and I thought I read a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Raidergirl: Samwise, Frodo's friend from The Lord of the Rings and Edward, the amazing boyfriend from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Susan: Sorry, I didn't put the book they are from because I thought I was picking very common ones. I guess you can never assume that everyone's read the same books, huh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails