Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: If Wishes Were Fishes
If the Book Genie could give us any bookish wishes... what would they be? Thanks for an awesome prompt Broke and Bookish peeps! Here's what I came up with:
Top Ten Book Wishes
1. I wish that Markus Zusak would finish his book and it would instantly come out and skip all the publishing process.
2. I wish that every Saturday could be a readathon.
3. I wish that I could read into the night more and not have to worry about sleep.
4. I wish that Jane Austen could come back and write five more books.
5. I wish that book slumps did not exist.
6. I wish that when a book is turned into a movie, it will always look exactly like what I pictured in my head.
7. I wish Perry from Through the Ever Night, would come alive so I can see what his hair looks like once and for all.
8. I wish the story in my head and the story I write down would actually match.
9. I wish that stories could pack a punch without the use of cuss words, you know?
10. I wish I didn't have to have restraint while looking at NetGalley. Painful!
I don't know. I think I could have come up with some better/funnier/truer wishes, but I guess these'll do!
What are your wishes?