Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Author Pairings



Today's prompt at The Broke and the Bookish is to think up some authors you'd love to have write a book together. I sort of did this awhile back when I came up with the Author Amazing Race teams. So instead of thinking up news ones, I thought I'd repost (kinda of like a Throwback Thursday too, only it's Tuesday, yeah.) I did  make one change and throw out John's brother Hank and added in an author instead.


Author Pairings:


 John Green and Maggie Steivfater
 Scott Westerfeld and Justine Larbalestier
 Maureen Johnson and Stephanie Perkins
 Shannon Hale and Libba Bray
 Markus Zusak and Melina Marchetta
 J. Scott Savage and James Dashner
 Dan and Rob Wells
 Brandon Sanderson and Patrick Rothfuss
 Kiersten White and Aprilynne Pike
 Bill Bryson and Michael Perry

But wait! I do have some new ideas! Here are some more I could add:

Rainbow Rowell and Erin Morgenstern
Kasie West and Amy Finnegan
Sarah Maas and Laini Taylor
Cinda Williams Chima and Julie Kagawa
Jenny Han and Jandy Nelson
Veronica Rossi and Meagan Spooner/Amie Kaufmann
Veronica Roth and Suzanne Collins

Oh my word, it kills me thinking about what these authors might come up with to write together!!! AHH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails