What bookish things do you want to quit? The people over at The Broke and the Bookish want to know!
There really are no series I want to abandon, or no tropes I'm sick of, or no authors I've bagged, so I had to come up with some other random things!
Bookish Things I want to Quit
- I want to quit feeling guilty if I don't like a book and decide to abandon it right from the get go.
- I want to quit worrying about what I can't read and just enjoy what I can.
- I want to quit feeling weird if I love too many books and have the desire to give them all five stars!
- I want to quit worrying that YA has taken over my classics reading.
- I want to quit waiting to the end of the day to fit in reading time.
- I want to quit buying ebooks and then never reading them!
- I want to quit accepting book review requests, but I just, I just...
- I want to quit wondering what happened to Markus Zusak's latest writing endeavor and just have an MZ book to read already!
- I want to quit revising my MS and finally get it sent out to some beta readers.
- I want to quit making this list because I can't think of anything else I want to quit!
Ha! That was the pretty much the silliest list I've ever written. How did your list turn out? I'll be by to see! I hope.