Top Ten Words/Phrases That Make Me Want to Buy a Book
1. a haunting and chilling tale
2. epic... anything
3. a soap opera-y saga
4. the curse of the forbidden love
5. full of quirky humor
6. a magnificant medieval adventure
7. saturated with court intrigue
8. there's a dark and mysterious stranger
9. a rockin and rollin music mash up
10. complicated by a many-layered plot
I could go on....
Can you imagine a book, one book, that would be described by all those words I've listed? Wow.
What words would be on your list? Write a post and link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!