Books I Hope Will Be Read 50 Years From Now
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (published 2007). Of course you knew I would say this one. After all, as I mentioned here before, this book is already being considered "a classic" and is on such reading lists at school already. How cool is that. I KNOW it will be being read 30 years from now, no doubt.
2. Life of Pi by Yann Martel (published 2002.)
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (published 2011.)
4. The Thief by Megan Whelan Turner (published 2005.)
5. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shafer and Annie Barrows (published 2009.)
6. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (published 2009.)
7. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick (published 2007.)
8.The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (published 2004)
9. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (published 2005)
10. Unwind by Neal Shusterman (published 2009)
What books would you put on your list?