Top Ten Books I Wish Would Become a Movie
1. Pope Joan...I heard once this was going to be a movie, but I've never seen anything more about it
2. Katherine by Anya Seton.... epic love story on the screen!
3. The Shadow of the Wind... I think this would an awesome movie mixing the bookish fanaticism, the love story and the horror all in one!
4. The Historian... let's see some REAL vampire stuff and maybe learn something too
5. Partials... here's a more recent read that I think would make a fun movie
6. The Name of the Wind... we know from the Game of Thrones success that people love watching epic fantasies come to life
7. The Night Circus... I think this would make a beautiful movie
And some that ARE being made movies:
8. Ender's Game
9. The Book Thief
10. Life of Pi
All that being said, having a favorite book be turned into a movie is a scary scary thing. And those three listed right above? Ah, I'm so nervous. Please people, do a good job with them!
What books would you like to see as a movie? Does it make you nervous when it actually DOES become one?