Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let the Buffy Watching Begin!

I'm ready to watch some BUFFY!

Here's a proposed schedule that I plan to start out following. Maybe it will change as things go along, but at least this will get things started.

Since I was hoping to get at least a bit into season two, I've decided to watch four episodes a week, with Saturday being my "report" day. Since this first Saturday is June 2, I hope to watch the first two episodes by then and get a start at least!

So here's what it would look like:


June 2:  S1 E 1 and 2
June 9: S1 E 3-6
June 16: S1 E 7-10
June 23: S1 E 11, 12 and S2 E 1 and 2
June 30: S2 E 3-6


If you want to go slower and just do season one, you can start next week and watch three episodes each week and be done by the end of June.... since there's only 12 episodes in season one.

Season two, however, has 22 episodes!! So the above schedule only gets us six episodes into that.

Anyway, let's see how it goes, okay?! Are you with me!??

I plan to post my thoughts on Saturdays. Let me know if you'd like to do that too and I'll link up to you on my posts. Even if you post a different day, I'll be sure to link up.

Also, if we end up talking about our Buffy watch along on Twitter I'm suggesting the tag #buffywatch. Perhaps we'll figure out a set time to chat a few times during our watch along, but we'll see how it goes first. Or, you can chat WHILE you are watching live, as they say, and that would be fun too! I'll probably watch these first two episodes tonight if anyone wants to join me.

Okay?

Ready, set, WATCH!

P.S. Be sure to follow all the Buffy posts going up over at Stella Matutina!

13 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this, Suey! I only have the first season, so I am not sure what schedule I will follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kailana: Hopefully you can borrow the second one like you mentioned! :) It was fun watching altogether last night, yes?

      Delete
  2. I'm SO tempted to revisit S1 along with all of you, since I skipped over the second half during my recent rewatch. I won't be able to start until the second week of June, since I leave for NYC on Saturday morning, but I'm sure I could catch up with other viewers to spur me on. :)

    Even if I don't actually watch the show, I'm looking forward to everyone's thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I'll post my reports on Saturday too. :D And, I'll try to follow your schedule, but I'm not sure if I can. We only have one TV and my hubby likes to watch things too. I'll shoot for getting the first season done by the end of June and if I can do more, then it's icing on the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: It was fun that you caught us "live" watching last night!

      Delete
  4. Good luck! May you get over the hokey-ness and enjoy. I PROMISE it get soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: Wow, that first couple of episodes... so hooky compared to Vampire Diaries! Wow.

      Delete
  5. Awesome, I'm so looking forward to re-visiting S1 with all the new watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! I will be joining in next weekend, when I'll have the time to watch a few episodes back to back. Yay. I hope I'll like it as much as I expect to like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails