The topic for TTT this week is a fun one! (Be sure to check out the list of everyone participating in Top Ten Tuesday over at That Artsy Reader Girl's Blog!)
Authors You've Met
Oh boy, where to start! I started what I call my author stalking phase many many years ago, probably right about the time I started this blog (20 years this coming March) and have reported on most of them here. What a walk in time that would be to check out all those posts. But I get so nostalgic and sad at the same time. What good old days that was... kids were little, authors were newbies, I was discovering writing and the fun of the online world back then. It was an awesome time.
I feel like author events aren't happen as much as they were in the past, but I'm still going, still supporting and still buying everyone's books!
TEN authors I've meet recently:
1. Bree Despain for her launch of The Killing Rules
2. Julie Berry for her launch of If Looks Could Kill
3. Beth Brower at the Storymakers Conference
4. Alex Kennington for the launch of her second book in her romantasy series
5. Alice Feeny for the launch of her book My Husband's Wife
6. Jennifer Nielsen for the launch of her book The Free State of Jax
7. Kasie West for the launch of her book We Met Like This
8. Michael Finkel who wrote The Art Thief
9. Leane Moriarty for the launch of her book Here One Moment
10. Mary E. Pearson for the launch of her book The Courting of Bristol Keats
BONUS: But of course my favorite will always be: MARKUS ZUSAK!
Coming up in a few weeks I get to met another favorite author: Sabaa Tahir. So excited! Stay tuned for how that turns out!
Who are some authors you've met? Who has been YOUR favorite?
No comments:
Post a Comment