Sunday, February 19, 2023

The Sunday Post: Just Catching Up!

                        The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer.



LISTENING:

I am absolutely head over heels in love with this song:(There's no mv because it's a b-side.)


And the whole album is what I've been playing non stop for a month now. 

And I managed to get tickets to see these guys (TXT) in May! YES!!


WATCHING

I started a really cute, sweet, simple high school kdrama called A Love so Beautiful. 



I'm also watching two competition Kpop music shows: Boys Planet and Peak Time. Both are being pretty intense and quite enjoyable to watch. Rooting for everyone to make it, lol! I haven't found any English things to be interested in for awhile now. Suggestions?


READING:

Just finished up The Last Anniversary for book club and have started the second book from The Ember in the Ashes series called A Torch in the Night. 

I've also started Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson, and my plan is to read just a bit every day and finish it by the end of the year... and vlog the journey. Hopefully someone might be interested in that!

WRITING:

I've been quite a bit of time researching how to send queries. Yeah. This is not easy, this part. Writing the book is a cinch compared to this...

But I now have a list of about 30 to start with. That's something!  I don't expect anything to happen, I just want to say I've done it. I've tried. You know?

BLOGGING:

I reviewed my January books

I officially announced my challenges

I listed some new-to-me authors


YOUTUBING:

On the kpop one:

I highlighted my favorite songs in January

I vlogged our concert experience from a few weekends ago!

On the Booktube one:

I started going through every book in my home library. There's currently three parts, all the YA section. Click here for part one to get started! I've posted a bunch of other stuff, so be sure to go take a look!



And that's about all that's been going on around here! I hope you are all doing awesome!






1 comment:

  1. Good luck to your with your queries. It's quite an accomplishment to just get it out there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails