Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Ten Alien Books I've Read and Five I Want to Read





Did you see the video where I talked about aliens? LOL. You've heard they are real, right? Yes. And so we better read up on them!


Here are the ten books I listed in the video that I've read and enjoyed/loved:


The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy
Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore
These Broken Stars by Aimee Kaufmann and Meagan Spooner
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

And these five I've added to my list to read. Hopefully sooner than later!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolinli
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews
Contact by Carl Sagan

What alien books have you read and loved?



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I actually have not. But I'm guessing I should?? I think I have something of his kicking around here! (or my kid does anyway and I can borrow it!)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails