Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Bookish People I'd Like to Meet

 




Oh this is a fun one today! (Be sure to check out everyone else's posts here!) Who do I want to meet? Real or fictional? Or both?  Hmmm......


I'm so sad he never managed to come to the library like he was supposed to do. Now I don't know if I'll ever get the chance! AH! But I guess you never know. Maybe some day!


I would really love to someday meet my author friends Terri Osburn and Trish Milburn! We talk about it all the time, but not sure how or when it will ever happen!



Since I'm reading Oathbringer right now and am back into that crazy world, I think I'd like to meet Kaladin perhaps. Although it would be so very scary!









I would love to meet Nichola Yoon and her husband David Yoon, both who write awesome books.


Okay, I wouldn't mind meeting Mr. Darcy. 



I think it would be very interesting to meet J. R.R. Tolkien (can I list dead authors?) and all his main characters but especially Samwise. 




And finally I just want to meet all the bloggers I've interacted with over the years, and now my new Booktuber friends too! 


Who do you want to meet??? 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I'd love to meet Mr. Darcy and Sam too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough, I spent last week at RootsTech in SLC. Sean Astin was one of the speakers and I believe he had a meet and greet as well. Too bad we left the conference early and didn't get to hear him speak! Also, I totally slacked on inviting all you Wasatch Front book bloggers to lunch or something while I was in Provo. Next time...

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! I'm sad about Shusterman still too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails