Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Reading Recap July 2020

 



Here's what I read this past month of July 2020


Rhythm of Love by Trish Milburn: It's Remi's turn to fall in love. With the book store manager! YES!

Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty: Three couples deal with the aftermath of a traumatic event that happened at the bbq the all attended.

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins: The back story of President Snow, including what happened at the Tenth Hunger Games.


Seriously thought I could do better! Oh, well. 


Goals for August:

  • The book club book (wow I better figure out how to get my hands on it!)
  • The new Twilight book, if I can get my hands THAT.
  • I have some ARCs I need to read and review.

Y'all are still reading, right?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails