Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Latest Kpop Gifs

Time to share more of my favorite gifs from off the phone!


Jonghyun from SHINee and his smiley face. He had a birthday.
I miss him. :(

Siwon from Super Junior also had a birthday!
Obsessed with Stray Kids (concert coming up in a couple of weeks!!) So I giffed a bunch of their faces from their new video this past month. Looks like I have one for everyone except Changbin! AH. His didn't turn out as good.

Seungmin looking so so serious

Hyunjin trying to kill us with the whole necklace twist move!

The amazing Han

Bang Chan doing the Huka

Lee Know front and center!

Woojin saying, "I'm okay" with his perfect voice.

I.N trying so hard to not crack up into a smile.

Felix looking amazing.

If you are interested in seeing the whole video and how they incorporate the Huka into their choreography, here it is:





Other obsession: ATEEZ. My two favorites:

Seonghwa being cute

Yeosang cracking up mid performance
Yeosang being cute

Yeosang being sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails