Thursday, July 19, 2007

Booking Through Thursday: Wild About Harry

Booking Through Thursday

Okay, love him or loathe him, you’d have to live under a rock not to know that J.K. Rowling’s final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, comes out on Saturday…

Are you going to read it?

If so, right away? Or just, you know, eventually, when you get around to it?

Are you attending any of the midnight parties?

If you’re not going to read it, why not?

And, for the record… what do you think? Will Harry survive the series? What are you most looking forward to?

Yes, I'm reading it! Yes, right away! (Well, not the middle of the night, but Saturday day.)

No, I won't be going to midnight parties. I did that once, for book five, and that was enough for me. I'll just calmly go to Coscto Saturday morning, first thing, then come home and read!

Yes, I think Harry will survive. But I'm worried about who will NOT. Scary. I'm really looking forward to finding out where Snape stands. I'm convinced he's a good guy. The romantic in me wants Harry and Ginny to be together too, so I'm anxious to find out how that goes.

I'm very excited! I wish Saturday would hurry up and get here!

2 comments:

  1. Not too much longer! Patience, patience, patience . . . It's so hard to wait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails