Thursday, January 1, 2015

North and South Read Along Begins Now!


Today we are kicking off our North and South read along! So excited! We'd love for more of you to join us. The book is free online, if that helps. Here's a reminder of our schedule, with discussions and Twitter chats at the end of each section. (Note that there has been a slight change in the chapter groupings due to an awesome mistake on my part!)


**January 1 to 10: Chapter 1 to 18
Twitter chat Jan. 10 at 6:00 p.m. Mountain
(Discussion hosted by Jenni Elyse.)

**January 11 to 20: Chapter 19 to 35

Twitter chat Jan. 20 at 6:00 p.m. Mountain
(Discussion hosted by Kami's Library Thoughts.)

**January 21 to 31: Chapter 36 to end 

Twitter chat Feb. 1 at 6:00 p.m. Mountain
(Discussion hosted by It's All About Books.)

** Movie watching on Friday Feb. 6 at 6:00 p.m. Mountain, join us live and in person if you are in the area, or on Twitter using #NorthSouthRAL! 

Also, I hope to live tweet as I read, some of the things that stand out to me using the same hashtag.... #NorthSouthRAL. Such a fun endeavor!

If you are interested in joining us and you haven't signed up yet, click on over to our sign up page and post your link.  Then on to happy North and South reading!



14 comments:

  1. Is this your second or third reading? Either way have fun. I want to come to the movie party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: Okay, you're on for the movie. Put it on your calendar! (Third reading I think.)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to read this. I hope I enjoy it, lol. :D Only time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the idea of a readalong but will have to participate informally. It's a hefty book and my deadlines are glaring at me right now even as I type. I'm hoping to be able to join in on the discussions, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle: Unofficial works for me. And discussing with us would be totally fun. :)

      Delete
  4. I just tried to view Jenni's pack via the links as a very weird webpage popped up instead. I think she may have been hacked. I've never seen anything like it before though.
    Brona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was hacked, but it's back again. Third time this week. Ugh!

      Delete
    2. Wow! I didn't know that could happen so easily. How do they get in? And how do you fix it?

      Delete
  5. I just found this as I added a new board to Pinterest. I am way behind but plan to re-read this book a.s.a.p. And watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails