Monday, January 5, 2015

Winter 2015 Mini Bloggiesta Coming Up Soon!


Hey fellow bloggers!

I just wanted to be sure you all knew that we have a Mini Bloggiesta coming up in just under two weeks on January 17 through 19! If you want to spend some time working on your blogs this new year, come and do it with us! We'll have a handful of new mini challenges and one Twitter chat is scheduled for Sunday January 18 at noon Mountain time. Normally mini challenges are just a weekend, but we decided to let this one go clear through the U.S. Martin Luther King holiday on January 19. Let us know how that works for you all!

For more info, check out the official blog post here. Follow us on Twitter at @Bloggiesta. Join the Facebook group here... and the Google+ community here! Whew! You have no excuses to not know what's happening with Bloggiesta! :)

Be thinking about your To Do Lists and be sure to check back on the Bloggiesta blog next week to link up.

See you there!


2 comments:

  1. I just might participate! I've definitely got some cleaning up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I'm hoping to get some good ideas of changes I can make to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails