Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Month of Letters Take Four



Does anyone remember what February is? A Month of Letters!!! This is the fourth year  of this lovely event and I've participated every time, which means,  it's a tradition now! I must do it again! So,  I'll be writing letters all month long. Or trying to write letters. Or planning to try to write letters!

Who's with me? You can either to write some letters, or volunteer to get some. (I know, it's a hard job but someone has to do it!)

I have some of your addresses, but I'd like more, especially if you are a new reader of the blog here, or if you've moved, or if we've especially connected this past year and have yet to exchange addresses. Deal?

A few years ago I had you fill out a form, and that seemed to work well, so I think I'll do that again this year. Don't forget to include your state (assuming you live in the states) and zip code! (That seemed to be a common problem last time!)  And I'd love to send international mail too, so don't be shy if you don't live in the states. :)

Happy Letter Writing!





16 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about LetterMo!!! Thanks for the reminder. Last year, it was a fail for me, but this year I plan on doing much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this last year and had a blast! I am absolutely going to be participating this year. It's my own little rebellion against the influence of online communication and a chance to bring back handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several pen pals that I write letters to and it's something I've done over 20 years. I love getting and writing letters and anyone who'd like to write to me can email me at page46 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Page: You are an awesome letter writing example!

      Delete
  4. I have been really bad with writing letters, but I would like to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year it was a fail for me, too. But I'd actually like to make this entire year a month of letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder, as I love this challenge. I say challenge because while I start off strong, I never seem to finish the month. Will try, try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri: It's always fun to at least try, I say.

      Delete
  7. I just signed up on Lettermo! What fun - I've never heard of this before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to do this! I don't think I can this year, but NEXT YEAR! Remind me next January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami: Why not this year? Oh, well. Next year it is then. We'll see if I remember to remind you!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails