Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: I'm Behind!


There are SO SO many series that I've not finished! How to do this prompt today? The Broke and the Bookish have asked, which series have you not finished. Well, here's a few that it especially bugs me that I haven't managed to get around to:


Top Ten Series I'm Bugged that I've Not Finished!

1. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
2. The Immortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
3. The Graceling books by Kristen Cashore
4. The Leviathan books by Scott Westerfeld
5. Those Matthew Swift books by Kate Griffin
6. Those Jonathan Stroud books, you know the ones?
7. The wolf books by Maggie Stiefvater
8. I started the Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isabelle Carmody and I'd like to keep going on them.
9. The Outlander series... I'm thinking I should attempt this one again.
10. And finally of course.... The Wheel of Time series! Ah man, will I EVER get this one done?

I'm so behind! Which one do you think I should concentrate on first? Do you have a favorite that I've listed above?


13 comments:

  1. I really liked the Graceling series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the Leviathan series and found them hard to put down once I'd started them. My top ten post:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-unfinished-series/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started any of these but I have Graceling and Shiver on my shelf! I'm hoping to start Shiver soon just because I went to the National Book Fest and saw Maggie speak and every time I see her I just get excited about her books!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I participated today for the first time! We only have one overlapping series on our lists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I have a couple in common this time around. I haven't read City of Lost Souls yet (gasp, I know) and I still haven't read Bitterblue yet either. Gah! These were the two books I was looking forward to the most this year, yet I still haven't read them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping I'll finally finish Graceling, since I just got Bitterblue from the library. I've got Mortal Instruments on my list, but I don't think I'll finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to START most of the series on your list. :) So you're not that behind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally understand with the so many books, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think anyone who makes it through all the Wheel of Time books should be excused from ever having to finish another series again!

    I am having the hardest time getting past Book2 of a series (especially in YA)--if I get to book 2 that is...

    ~L (omphaloskepsis)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The more I look through people's list the more series I see that I need to get started..not just finished! I really need to get started on Wheel of Time!!

    Angie
    Here is my list
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like a rockstar because I've actually finished two of the series on your list (Leviathan & Shiver) But both of them were review books, so I kind of had to finish. :) My husband is (slowly) making his way through The Wheel of Time books, too. He loves them, but holy molies they are long!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list- I have seen the Wolves of Mercy Falls series on a few lists. I had trouble with that series. I enjoyed Linger ten times more then Shiver and I was glad I kept going after that.

    Good luck finishing.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails