Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bloggiesta Twitter Parties!


I just wanted to make sure everyone participating in Bloggiesta knows about our scheduled Twitter chat/parties!

Last time we had a blast getting together to talk over how our blog projects were going and to give suggestions and ask for help. 
Come join us for one or for all. Hopefully, we'll see lots of you there.


Times we plan to meet:

Friday: 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)
Saturday: noon to 2:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)
Sunday: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)


I have found that using Tweetchat.com for these sorts of events works really well. It automatically puts in the hashtag (#bloggiesta) for you and then you can just chat away and see what everyone else using the same hashtag is saying, without stress. Awesome.

I've tried to gather all the participants who are on Twitter and put them in this list. Let me know if you are not on the list but should be. It will also help to be sure and follow @Bloggiesta too!

Happy Bloggiesta!

17 comments:

  1. I hope I can join at least one party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tey to make Friday's chat party. Please add me to the list @jemacba

    Cheers and see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not see my name on the list "purplemoonmyst" then again I cant remember if i signed up or not :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I can join! This is my first time participating, and I will have lots of questions on how to do things! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami: Awesome. Come prepared with all the questions!

      Delete
  5. I think I'll be able to participate in tomorrow's party for sure. Not sure about Saturday or Sunday. I'll try, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Whatever you can do is great. See you there!

      Delete
  6. I'll be there for Friday's and Saturday's chats for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to try go make Friday and Saturday parties, but sunday's is during football :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and please add me to the list @easternsunset9 Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Ang: You have been added! Football? What's that??? :)

      Delete
  8. Can you add me to the twitter list, please? @heidenkind

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails