|September 28-30, 2012|
Once upon a time, several years ago, Natasha from Maw Books thought, hey, I'd like to spend some time working my blog! I wonder if anyone wants to do it with me? And you know.. .there were LOTS of people who wanted to and thus... Bloggiesta was born! (Natasha has been taking a blogging break of late, but we still hold out hope she'll be back some day!)
Yes, it's party where we spend all weekend working on our blogs! And commenting and tweeting with other participants doing the same thing, learning from and encouraging each other. How fun is that?
And what are my plans? This weekend, I hope to accomplish some stuff from this list:
1. Print blog posts (see my mini challenge on this here.)
5. Clean up label lists (what stays, what goes)
6. Not sure I dare to do drop down menus, but maybe I'll look into it!
7. Write and/or think up some discussion posts
8. Do some challenges, lots and lots of challenges!
I got a POCKET!
I graded my blog... I got an 89. Not bad, eh?
I made a calendar.
11. Finally, comment a ton and make friends!
Yeah, I don't plan to do anything big this go around, just some cleaning up clutter and such.
Be sure to link up your To Do Lists at the starting line up post over at Danielle's from There's a Book.
And here's the link to all the new mini challenges.
Also, don't forget the Twitter parties!
And as always, I have music for you!!!
And if you don't like THAT kind of FIESTA music, how about:
Have a great Bloggiesta to you all! Blog your hearts out!