Well, I guess I got some stuff done! Click on over to my to do list page to see what I crossed off!
And I learned some things such as:
- Bloggiesta-ing makes me very tired and my eyes buggy. Anyone else?
- When mom's at the computer, there's always a kid over her shoulder wanting something.
- Labels make me CRAZY!
- But I figured out that in Blogger, you just need to make your post list up to 300 items long and then you won't have to keep flipping pages back and forth while you are editing labels. It made a world of difference. I didn't quite get done, but I think I can see the light at the end.
- It's kinda scary deleting stuff from your sidebar that's been there forever!
- Many many people have some really awesome looking blogs!
- I can't face the Reader mess OR the email confusion. I just can't do it!
- I hate unsubscribing to people and their blogs.
- I'm not good at following with that Friend Connect/Blogger/Google thing either.
- Tweetchat is an awesome way to follow Twitter hashtag conversations.
- But I still feel like I'm talking to myself a lot on Twitter. It's like being in a big noisy room, and if your voice isn't loud no one can hear you! My voice isn't loud in real life OR on Twitter! :)
- It's hard to eat nachos at a computer. Greasy hands and all.
- Almost four years blogging and really, I still know nothing about this. I've been winging it this whole time!
So, what did YOU learn this time around during Bloggiesta?
Now, I just really want to read. Adios amigos!