Hey look! An award! This one from Melissa at Books R Us.
Seven Things About Me
(because you don't quite know enough yet!)
1. I'm getting new glasses today. I hope they don't make me too dizzy and headache-y. (Did you know, I didn't get glasses until I was 22 years old. Yeah, I blame college.)
2. I'm pondering an occasional vlog post, since I now have a webcam on my new laptop. This thought FREAKS me out and I think I should shove it under before it develops anymore. (What? Who said that? That was NOT me.)
3. You know, I really really love electronic music for some reason. At the same time, I really love acoustic music too. (And alternative music, and classical, and Broadway, and eighties, and classic rock, and new wave, and easy listening, and whatever it is that Josh sings.)
4. Another contradicting trait I have, I'm a homebody and love just hanging out at home reading, playing on the computer and watching TV... at the same time, I want to travel and see the world! (I think I should go live in the world, then hang out at home there... know what I mean? No, that would totally defeat the purpose.)
5. I am NOT stylish as this award suggests.... I am completely the opposite. (But I can't think of the word that's opposite of stylish. Frumpy? Earthy? Dowdy? Comfortable? Laid back? Plain? I don't know.)
6. Vacuums, I do not like! (My one year old thing needs to be taken in and fixed already.)
7. My extended in-law family wants to do a cruise all together this summer. It remains to be seen if we can pull it off. The choices are the Caribbean or New England/Canada. It says something about me if you know which one of these two locations I would LOVE to go to. Do you know which one? (Hint... it would not involve beaches!)
I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 of you... but alas, I can't. It's too hard. And I'm lazy (An eighth thing about me!) And I love you all. You are all stylish... much more so than me! So if you are in the mood to write a seven thing list, consider yourself tagged/awarded and feel free to jump on and share.