I've taken a little break from Danielle's (There's a Book) weekly Saturday meme, so it's time to jump back on board with this fun question:
What's your most looked forward to event coming up this year? (Online or real life, bookwise or not.)
And as is my usual, I can't think of just one so here's a few:
- Markus Zusak is coming! March 26! (But I think I told you that already, yes?)
- LTUE, even though it's not free this year, I imagine I'll still be there. That's in February. I hope to go to a bunch of other local book related events this next year. That was definitely a highlight of last year, and hopefully this year has more of the same.
- Utah Blogger parties. Hopefully there's one coming up in February again like last year.
- All those unread books waiting for me to read them!
- My son, after being gone for two years, will be coming home end of May!
- We are taking the whole family to see Les Miserables in June. It was part of their Christmas.
- Maybe a cruise? Maybe a trip back East with the family? I don't know what trips are in store, but I bet we'll go somewhere!
- There's a high possibility of a Josh Groban concert this year too!
It's going to be a great year!
What are you looking forward to?