This week's Weekly Geek task is to go back and pick a favorite Weekly Geek assignment from the past and do it again. The one I'm choosing is the author picture guessing game from Weekly Geeks #13. I had a blast doing that, so here we go again, this time with different authors of course. Please comment with your guesses! Answers will be posted in a couple of days.
1. Photos of your favorite author(s).
2. Photo(s) of the author(s) of the book(s) you’re currently reading.
3. Photo(s) of any author(s) you’ve met in person (even very briefly).
4. A youtube of (an) author(s) you’ve heard speak. (Or how about a video of an author (or two) that I really really really want to hear speak!!!) Videos are a give away on guessing who the author is, but oh, well! :)
5. Any photo(s) you may have of yourself with an author.
I'm too shy/nervous to make an author pose for a picture with me, so the only one I have is the one I put up last time with Brandon Mull (Fablehaven) and that's because my husband was there with a camera snapping away.
6. A photo of the author of the book you’ve most recently finished.
7. Photos of the hottest author(s)! (Hmmm... can I think of someone other than Markus Zusak? Could be hard....)