Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekly Geeks #23: Repeat!


This week's Weekly Geek task is to go back and pick a favorite Weekly Geek assignment from the past and do it again. The one I'm choosing is the author picture guessing game from Weekly Geeks #13. I had a blast doing that, so here we go again, this time with different authors of course. Please comment with your guesses! Answers will be posted in a couple of days.
1. Photos of your favorite author(s).






























2. Photo(s) of the author(s) of the book(s) you’re currently reading.

















3. Photo(s) of any author(s) you’ve met in person (even very briefly).





















4. A youtube of (an) author(s) you’ve heard speak. (Or how about a video of an author (or two) that I really really really want to hear speak!!!) Videos are a give away on guessing who the author is, but oh, well! :)





5. Any photo(s) you may have of yourself with an author.

I'm too shy/nervous to make an author pose for a picture with me, so the only one I have is the one I put up last time with Brandon Mull (Fablehaven) and that's because my husband was there with a camera snapping away.

6. A photo of the author of the book you’ve most recently finished.














7. Photos of the hottest author(s)! (Hmmm... can I think of someone other than Markus Zusak? Could be hard....)








3 comments:

  1. Oh, John Green, will you have my babies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, John Green. Cute in a geeky way. :)

    And there's J. Scott Savage in there (though I think he needs a new author photo). And is the one you're reading Sarah Zarr?

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Green, indeed he is very cute! :)

    J. Scott does need a new photo, in fact I don't think I've seen an official one yet. And that is Sara Zarr, the book I just finished.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails