What I'm Thankful For, The Book Version:
- Eyes, so that I can have the ability to read.
- A bit of money, so that I can buy books if I want.
- Two fabulous libraries close by.
- Wonderful, amazing authors that want to keep on writing!
- Wonderful, amazing authors that enjoy connecting with their readers.
- A never ending supply of TBR books.
- A fun book blogging community with which to share the love.
- A gaggle of IRL friends with which to share the love.
- Time and energy to read, most days anyway.
- The way books can make me think.
- The way books can take me away from real life.
- The way books can teach me stuff.
- The way books can make me feel so many emotions.
- The way books some how become my friends and part of my life.
Yes, I'm truly thankful to be a reader and to have so many books around me to read!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING week to you all!