- Yeah, well, so I've hardly read this Sunday. I don't know what happens to Sunday's lately, but not much reading that's for sure.
- I started Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr and read have read a bit of it here and there.
- I wanted to find time to read some more in the neglected books War and Peace... and Man and Wife, but no such luck.
- I need to send an email to one of my book groups and tell them what we are reading this month, but I'm still not sure...
- This last week I hosted a blog tour on The 19th Wife, including a guest post by the author.
- I got a replacement package from Amazon for Paper Towns and Rapunzel's Revenge.
- I read Paper Towns.
- I read Lavinia and went to book club where we discussed it.... a little bit.
- I read Suite Scarlett and finally got it back to the library.
The Month (October Recap):
- Jamaica Inn by Daphne duMaurier: Bereaved girl gets sent to aunt's and proceeds to get mixed up in infamous deeds.
- Brisingr by Christopher Paolini: Eragon and Saphira travel around solving problems and learning things.
- The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff: Two different 19th wives live not-so-wonderful lives.
- Lavinia by Ursula LaGuin: Lavinia chooses her own husband based on a vision where her poet tells her what will happen in her life.
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson: Scarlett's summer turns out more exciting than she thought!
Pathetic month... but some of these were pretty huge books! :)