Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bloggiesta: A Master List of New Mini Challenges


One of the best things about Bloggiesta are those awesome bloggers who are willing to put together a post teaching us about something that either they are experts in or feel passionate about. So in addition to your own To Do List plans, please check out these Bloggiesta Mini Challenges and let's show them love by doing a bunch of their challenges and commenting and asking them questions! Many of them will be hosting their own prize giveaways, and rules for entering those will be on their own blogs.

I know they've all work extremely hard on these posts, so go and do!  And learn a ton from them!

Bloggiesta Mini Challenges


We still have a few more challenges that will be posted a little later today, so be sure to come back for updates! Remember, Bloggiesta doesn't officially start until tomorrow, but feel free to look over all these wonderful challenge posts and decide what you'd like to do and how you plan to get organized. As mentioned above, these bloggers have put in  A LOT of time on these posts, so show them lots of love!

And don't forget, there's still much to learn from past Bloggiesta challenges too! Danielle from There's a Book has all those listed on her blog today too. Be sure to check them out!

A starting line post will be here on this blog tomorrow where you can link up with your To Do List posts and let us know you are here and participating. So be sure to come back and link up!

Also, don't forget to add these scheduled Twitter Chats to your Bloggiesta calendar:


Friday night at 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)

Saturday afternoon at 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)

Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)




That's it for now! Have fun planning and we'll see you back here tomorrow for the official start to this crazy fun Bloggiesta event!

19 comments:

  1. LOOOOVVVVE the mini challenges! I'm cheating and starting tonight. I just can't wait! Plus my to-do list is kind of big and I want to leave time for the mini challenges as well! This is my first time participating in Bloggiesta and I've been blogging for 3 yrs. This is going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary: Aren't they awesome though? I'm so impressed with the work everyone put into these! Have fun getting stuff done! I can't wait to start either. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great line up! I've already checked out several of these and have learned so much. Thanks for putting this list together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There goes my afternoon :-) Fantastic ideas & posts from all. I skimmed them, but now I gotta go back and read them all in detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so amazing! My weekend is going to be Bloggiesta, eating and a few hours of sleeping. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! Some of these looks so interesting. Sigh! I don't know why I'm freaking out so bad about joining officially. Can you say commitment issues?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... you are funny. Don't be scared!!! :)

      Delete
  6. These are so awesome! I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous list of challenges! We really got a fantastic group this time. I'm so excited to see how everyone does with these! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh if only had more time to spend on Bloggiesta! At least these will always be around for when I do have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am ready to get started too! The challenges look wonderful and it has been a while since I have spent time loving on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! I think I have like 7 posts I want to read :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! Even though I'm reading these articles tonight, I'm totally starring this post in my e-reader so I can refer to these articles in the future as well!

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in. I'll have to figure out which blog (or both) .... or all three, I will use for these challenges.

    mytributaries.com

    Irmgarde

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just couldn't wait.. So I started already. But I'm also doing a lot of stuff, so I decided: I have so many time now, better do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All these mini-challenges look great. I am inspiried. I think I will make own blog to-do list and incorporate a few of these mini-challenges. Instead of Bloggiesta for me, I will make a commitment to myself to work on my blog once a week, or twice a month or once a month and work my way thru my list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok - I'm diving in! I'll be gone tomorrow, but I definitely need to do some bloggy work, so why not? Thanks so much for hosting. My Twitter handle is @picky_girl.

    Now to get busy...

    ReplyDelete
  16. had a GREAT time today doing lots of mini challenges! My blog looks so much better after a little pinch here, a push there :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *hanging my head* I think I goofed up the link to my mini challenge while playing with CSS today. Here is the link:
    https://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/bloggiesta-mini-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails