The boys are off scout camping. So even if I don't get to reading right now this very minute, I will later and I will read way into the night! And then first thing in the morning. Because no, I'm NOT tired. (I am not tired, I am not tired, I am not tired!)
This weekend is the 48 hour book challenge, which is kind like the 24 hour readathon, only different. I didn't sign up because I didn't know if I could actually participate. But maybe I can a little, so I'm going to play unofficially. I'll read, and I might even tell you about it, but I'm not keeping track of hours. Too lazy this weekend.
What I've been/will be reading:
- just finished Insatiable, loved it!
- almost done with Coop, loving it!
- just started Beautiful Creatures, loving it!
- maybe start Everlost, my guess is I'll love it.
- and Son of the Shadows and The Dragon Reborn are both calling calling calling.... and if I answer, I will love them too!
I'm feeling good. I'm on a roll!
But I better go now, since today, I'm reading, and not blogging.....