The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman: Antsy tries to figure out why his friend, Calvin, seems to go unnoticed to one and all.
The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum: Abby continues her adventures with Dante and his strange Italian friends and time gets all messed up!
Need by Carrie Jones: Zara is sent to live with her grandma in Maine and ends up involved in a intense fight with other worldly beings.
The Passage by Justin Cronin: An experiment gone bad, the world in crisis and the survivors wrapped up in it all.
Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier: Sorcha must accomplish an impossible task in order to save her six older brothers.
Antsy Does Time by Neal Shusterman: Antsy's adventures continue, but this time he is hoping to bring a smile to a dying friend.
I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells: John Wayne Cleaver is fascinated by serial killers and as he works to solve the town's latest murder cases, he hopes to not become one himself!
Oh my! How to pick a favorite! Well, The Passage quite surpasses everything as it's in its own little realm there. Daughter of the Forest would be next, followed by the Shusterman books (with Antsy Does Time being my favorite of the two.) But they were all good!
Plans for June:
- Read and review Coop for TLC blog tour
- Finish Meg Cabot's newest book
- Read the next book in the Queen's Thief series
- Beautiful Creatures!
- Another Shusterman book
- Maybe try to finish one from the TBR challenge, so so neglected
- Finish the Once Upon a Time challenge by reading a Percy Jackson book
- Read and return Captivate
- The Wheel of Time awaits!
- I have library books too, sheesh.
And that would pretty much finish out June!