Thursday, August 20, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Recent Best




What’s the best book you’ve read recently?

So, last week I skipped BTT because the question was "What's the worst book you read recently?" And since I haven't read a worst book recently, I just couldn't answer.

And now today with the "best" book recently question, I have the opposite problem, because they are ALL good!

So let's just try, shall we?

I really enjoyed Homer and Langley, which I just finished and reviewed yesterday. Then a little further back was The Road, which was quite good in it's strange horrific way. But in June I read The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, which I truly loved, so I guess if I had to narrow it down, that one would be the winner.

2 comments:

  1. I love when a reading streak produces tons of good books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Edgar Sawtelle. What a "horrible" problem when you've read so many good books that you can't pick from among them! :--}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails