Monday, August 24, 2009

Music Monday: Fresh Aire

It seems like lots of bloggers do Music Monday and/or Movie Monday... both things I love and I keep thinking I'll join in one of these days, so I decided to try it this week. Maybe I'll alternate back and forth between the two and see how that goes for awhile.

Anyway, yesterday, I rediscovered an old favorite in music. I love it when that happens. It's like they are new all over again! And the memories it brings back... wow.

I'm talking about Mannheim Steamroller's Fresh Aire albums. I loved them. LOVED them. And for some reason, they've been very very neglected, but yesterday, I blasted them nearly all day long.

Here's a couple of favorites:




















Were you ever into Fresh Aire? Does it bring back the memories? Or maybe, you've never even heard of Fresh Aire? Or perhaps you have, but hated it? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. My husband LOVES Fresh Aire, although he has neglected them lately, too. We went to Manheim Steamroller's Christmas concert several years ago - unfortunately, the speakers were all screwed up, so it was kind of miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE fan of Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas albums! They play all season long, and I have listened to them for years and years!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with Fresh Air but I do know Mannheim Steamroller. I have several of their Christmas songs on my iPod.

    I did love the little steamroller pictures on the screen before their songs started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to do a Music Munday guest post on my blog? I ran out of people... Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their Christmas albums too!

    And Kailana, ummmm... sure.... I think. I've never done a guest post before. Just post about music I like? Josh perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Fresh Air Christmas fan too.

    It was fun to hear some of their other stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails