- finished a book The Way He Lived by Emily Wing Smith, one of the authors I meet last week at our little blogger bash. I really really liked it.
- finished watching Gilmore Girls season 5. Sheesh THAT one ended on an abrupt and cliff hanger-ish note!
- wrote several posts for the family blogs and now this one too.
This Week I:
- started reading Gossamer by Lois Lowry. Maybe I'll go finish it right now too!
- started reading Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant.
- received The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafron from Amazon.
- didn't keep reading Drood which I started LAST week and gave it to The Mr. to read instead.
- sent email invites to the first book club meeting of the new "year". Can't wait to get that going again!
- finished (sort of) decorating my book nook including lamps, plants, and pictures. Just need new nice chairs now.
- encouraged daughter JJ to go ahead and read Gone With the Wind, that she will love it.
- encouraged daughter Toto that she should read something other than the Pendragon series for a bit.
- encouraged son Moder to keep reading Lord of the Flies, which he did and then couldn't put it down when it got to the "good" part.
This Coming Week I Will:
- read Catching Fire! :) (Unless for some crazy reason I can't find a book to buy.)
- go back, find, and read all the Catching Fire reviews I've been skipping for these past months.
- figure out what I want to read for the R.I.P IV Challenge.
- write a review for Octavian Nothing and The Way He Lived
- write a wrap up post for Dewey's Book Challenge.
- keep organizing books because I haven't even touched that mess by my bed yet!
- help at and attend the big storytelling festival that happens just up the street from me.