Monday, August 20, 2012

Reasons Why I Should Win Some Arcs!


I am not much of contest enter-er, it always seems pretty pointless to me, because frankly, I never win. Well, rarely anyway.

But this ARC contest for three books I'd LOVE to read (details found over here at Robison Wells' blog) I just couldn't seem to pass up. One of the ways to enter was to blog about it and say reasons why I should win.  So here goes.
  1. I should win this contest because I never win anything and it's about time,
  2. but mostly I should win because I love to read.
  3. And since I have this lovely book blog, you KNOW I will read these books and review them and love them (mostly likely,) which tends to be pretty good publicity for them.
  4. And the there's the awesome sweet interview I did of Rob Wells just recently for Utah Book Month! Which makes me especially deserving somehow, yes?
  5. Besides which, I'm dying to find out what the HECK is going on with Benson and company!
  6. I've been singing the praises of this book Variant before it became the thing to do...you know.. I had even bought the book BEFORE the big book bomb event!
  7. And speaking of Kiersten White, I think she is pretty much the funniest tweeter out there, and I love her books too.
  8. And did you know, my sister knows her sister? Yep, it's true.
  9. Sadly, I'm not familiar with this author Erin Bowman, and I should be. So let me read her book already!
  10. And finally, all those books have cool covers and would look so very nice on my shelves!
See, so, don't you agree? I should win, right?
Or do you think YOU should win? If so, you better come say why quickly before the contest ends on Thursday! 


5 comments:

  1. I think you should win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up, you deserve to win ;-) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally deserve it -- loved your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you deserve it. Especially if you pass Mind Games off to me afterward :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails