I am not much of contest enter-er, it always seems pretty pointless to me, because frankly, I never win. Well, rarely anyway.
But this ARC contest for three books I'd LOVE to read (details found over here at Robison Wells' blog) I just couldn't seem to pass up. One of the ways to enter was to blog about it and say reasons why I should win. So here goes.
- I should win this contest because I never win anything and it's about time,
- but mostly I should win because I love to read.
- And since I have this lovely book blog, you KNOW I will read these books and review them and love them (mostly likely,) which tends to be pretty good publicity for them.
- And the there's the awesome sweet interview I did of Rob Wells just recently for Utah Book Month! Which makes me especially deserving somehow, yes?
- Besides which, I'm dying to find out what the HECK is going on with Benson and company!
- I've been singing the praises of this book Variant before it became the thing to do...you know.. I had even bought the book BEFORE the big book bomb event!
- And speaking of Kiersten White, I think she is pretty much the funniest tweeter out there, and I love her books too.
- And did you know, my sister knows her sister? Yep, it's true.
- Sadly, I'm not familiar with this author Erin Bowman, and I should be. So let me read her book already!
- And finally, all those books have cool covers and would look so very nice on my shelves!
See, so, don't you agree? I should win, right?
Or do you think YOU should win? If so, you better come say why quickly before the contest ends on Thursday!