Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photoaday July and August

So, I sort of dropped the ball on July's Photoaday, what with all the craziness and being away from phone and computer for days. But I did take a few pictures there at the end, which I'd still like to share, and I think I'll keep going in August, because you know... it's just too much fun!

However, I may just share on Instagram this go around (you can find me there as SueySays.) We'll see how I feel. Maybe I'll post some here, maybe not. I don't know. We'll just see what happens, okay? That good?

Here's some final July pictures:

Day 24: A stranger
Day 26: Sunshine

Day 27: On the Road


Day 29: Last Thing You Bought

And here's the Photoaday August list prompts if you want to join in!


5 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing all your pictures, though I have not commented very much. In fact, I am considering participating myself this month! Going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sunshine one! :) And, I liked the DKR tickets too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your sunshine picture even more than mine! I'm impressed you're going to stick with this through August too. I think I'll skip this month. But I'll be back, it was just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is really worth reading, it has too much details in it and yet it is so simple to understand, Thanks for sharing the picture it has great detail in it and i really appreciate your true artistic work!


    GED Online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails