Reading Goals... all very similar to last year
1. Read one NF book a month
2. Read one classic book a month and answer questions posted for this challenge
3. Read one already acquired ARC a month and catch up (ha)
4. Read one book club book a month
5. Read one literary fiction and/or historical fiction book a month
6. Catch up on a bunch of series'.
7. Read from my own stacks and really try hard to not add to those stacks!
8. BUT... still use the library too.
1. Mark Google Reader as ALL READ and start over, once and for all
2. Purge Google Reader and THEN start over.
3. Leave more comments... as always... more comments, more comments!
4. Give my blog a make over... a new fresh look.
5. Change my ratings system to a star system to match Goodreads
6. Think of something fun and interesting to do to mark the five years of blogging date!
"Life's Other Adventures" Goals
1. Try Zumba and see if it works.
3. Do crunches every day (that's DO crunches not eat them!)
4. Conquer anxiety. ( I can dream, right?)
5. Archive all the home movies.
6. Decorate the bedroom
7. Start quilting again
8. Write more real "in the mail" cards and letters.
Ummm... I think that's good for now. Any hints, helps or suggestions on any of my goals? Throw them at me!