1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: January 10th! One week! Yay, so excited! Those that got their copy early and read it say it's awesome. Of COURSE it's awesome... what else could it be, right?
2. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss... this one came out last year, I bought it, but never read it. It was on, like, everyone's best of 2011 lists! I'm going to read it this month, I swear.
3. Crooked Letter Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin... this one I got LAST year for Christmas and it also showed up on many best of lists... so what the heck am I waiting for?
4. Partials by Dan Wells... this comes out end of February. I'm hoping to get my hands on an ARC circulating through the library staff. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
5. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale... it's been a long time since we've read a new Shannon Hale book, so I'm excited. When does it come out again? Next month too?
6. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen... I need more Robin Hood stories for sure. I look forward to this one.
7. The Twelve by Justin Cronin... the sequel to The Passage which does come out this year, yes? I think so. I'll be there.
8. Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak... will this come out this year? Oh, please yes, let it!! I don't know if anyone knows what's going on with this book, but I think there's a chance.
9. Persuasion by Jane Austen.... I've been very anxious to re-read this one all last year. THIS year, it's going to happen.
10. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver... a lot of people are putting this on their list today, and as I just barely finished Delirium yesterday and felt so... I don't know... CRAZY at the end, I suppose put me on that band wagon too! Though I'm not sure I really WANT to know what happens next, you know? Oh boy. Scary.
To join in the list making, be sure to link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!